One on One Coaching
Most approaches to nutrition dwell on calories, carbs, fat and protein. Instead of creating lists of restrictions with good and bad foods, I coach my clients to create a happy, healthy life in a way that is flexible, fun and free of denial and discipline.
Together we will look at how all areas of your life are connected. You will receive full support, education and accountability! Throughout these 6 months you will be empowered to reach your personal health goals.
As a client of my health-coaching program, you will…
• Set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
• Full support as you work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
• Understand and reduce your cravings
• Learn new ways to increase your energy levels
• Feel great in your body and gain confidence
• Learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
• Improve your personal relationships, discover the power to create the life you want
• Incorporate self care to support your lifestyle
• Eliminate the fear surrounding food
• Navigate through the confusion of the health industry and uncover marketing “tricks”
• Learn how to eat out and enjoy life
Your program includes…
• Two 45-minute sessions per month (phone or in person)
• E-mail/text support between sessions for increased accountability
• Recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
• Coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes YOU want
• Simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
• Access to my monthly newsletter with the latest health tips and recipes
• SURPRISE giftsto support each coaching session
• My personal commitment to your health and success
The entire program is a 6 month program. It is set up this way to make sure you reach your goals and develop healthy lifelong habits.
To decide if health coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule a free initial consultation with me. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.